KLA Infant program is designed to balance social, physical, cognitive, and language development to stimulate the needs of the whole child. Our infants program offers our youngest children a loving, nurturing, warm environment full of stimulating activities. The children are exposed to a wide variety of age-appropriate experiences each day including a sensory-rich classroom environment, participation in outdoor time, movement opportunities, sign language curriculum.
- Native Spanish-speaking teacher
- Teachers trained with DCF standards
- All caregiver’s CPR and First Aid training in Infants
- Curriculum designed to enrich each child’s senses through the environment, providing opportunities to enjoy and explore by touching, seeing, hearing, and grasping many exciting new concepts
- Teachers dedicated to the development of trust, security, and emotional growth through prompt, tender, and responsive care
- Small group sizes to enable teachers to meet the individual needs of the children
- A daily schedule developed by parents and teachers to meet the individual needs of each child (this schedule can change as often as necessary, however must be changed monthly)
- Individualized lesson plans created to enhance and stimulate development at each child’s pace.
- Detailed individual reports on child’s activities provided daily
- Music & Movement for Gross Motor development